Welcome! Intermountain Repeater Group (IRG) is an Amateur Radio Club located in Colorado, providing 2 meter and 70 centimeter repeater service to the Denver metropolitan area.
IRG was formed in 1986, to foster and promote amateur radio activity on the VHF / UHF bands. We currently maintain 4 repeaters providing service in the Denver area.
- 145.280 (-600KHz), tone 100; located on Centennial Cone, and linked to the 449.525
- 449.525 (-5MHz), no tone; located on Centennial Cone, and linked to the 145.280 machine
- 145.475 (-600KHz), tone 100; located on Blue Mountain, NW of Golden
- 447.625 (-5MHz), tone 100; located N of Lochbuie
We also maintain a portable repeater for providing radio communications for public and private entities when needed. We have supported the Mt. Evans Ascent foot race, benefiting Alpine Rescue; and the Cystic Fibrosis Cycle for Life bicycling event.
Find us every Sunday Night on 145.280 at 7:30PM Mountain Time for the IRG Sunday Night Net.
Some other nets where you’ll find IRG members:
- Monday evening, 8PM Mountain Time, the 2M sideband net, on 144.220 USB – The Rocky Mountain VHF+ Net
- Tuesday evening, 7:30PM Mountain Time, there is a D-Star Simplex net, on 145.710
- Thursday evening, 7:30PM Mountain Time, we’re trying out a DMR Simplex net, on 446.2125, Slot 1, Color code 1, Talkgroup 99.
- Any questions about the above, please use our contact form, and we’ll forward your inquiry to the proper people.
Check the News page for the latest club updates.